REVISION IN PROGRESS
The goal of the Human Rights Education (HRE) Portal is to provide teachers and students with access to HRE materials for classroom use, to better organize student leadership, and to facilitate student and community advocacy with regards to human rights.
View our 10th Anniversary video by Brooke Greenberg, STF Alumna
On this HRE Portal you will find:
For more information explore the HRE drop down menu
- HRE Basics: Human rights education homepage containing the following:
- HRE Resources: Downloadable resources that integrate human rights into classroom curricula
- HRE Organizations: A developing list for further HRE research
- HRE Workshops: Videos and presentations from HRE workshops and gatherings
- International Humanitarian Laws and Standards: References like the UDHR and the CRC
We invite you to explore this site and to contact the STF Team with further questions.