This page is a one-stop-shop for all STF event questions, resources, materials and archives. Download materials to help you plan your event, and don’t hesitate to contact the STF Team for assistance.
- Event and Advocacy Ideas: Still deciding what kind of event you’d like to host? The STF Team has compiled a list of ideas to spark your brainstorming session.
- Tent Event Resources
- Film Screening Resources
- Other Event Resources: Decided on something other than a tent or film screening? No problem! Check out resources for other types of events here.
Brainstorming Advocacy Events
Based on past on-campus events, the STF team has compiled an extensive list of ideas depending on how much time you have for planning:
What is STF?
We Have A Voice!
Tent Event Resources
Use the resources in this section for all STF tent event questions, materials and archives. Download materials to help you plan and organize your event, including a how-to picture guide for setting up tents, and more! Still not sure what a tent event is exactly? Check out our FAQs to learn more and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Film Screening Resources
Want to host a film screening? Below are some first steps.
Step 1: Decide on Format
• Option 1: Assembly Film Screening, Facilitated by STF
• Option 2: Film Screening in Classes, Facilitated by STF
• Option 3: Film Screening in Classes, Facilitated by Teachers
Step 2: Determine Date and Schedule
• Consider STFer availability, school-wide events, testing, etc.
• Consider if event should be all day or during a specific period
• Consider identifying a back-up date option
Depending on which format you’ve decided on, download the corresponding checklist:
Other Event Resources
Hosting an event other than a tent exhibit or film screening?
Below are resources for planning other events, such as tabling events or classroom presentations.